Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Home Sweet Home

I just got back from my annual trip to Dallas. This was our best trip yet. I got to Dallas on Friday afternon and got straight to work. I spent the next three days photographing kids and families pretty much non stop. This was such a great trip and I appreciate all of my friends and good clients who send out e-mails for me and introduced me to new clients. A special thank you to the Danza family for their hospitality while I was there. On my way home on Monday I decided to stop at Full Color, our lab which is in Dallas. I had a great talk with Paul Fuller the owner who has been in the business for over forty years. He has a lot of wisdom when it comes to photography and life. I would like to make this a semi-annual trip, so if you are in Dallas, or have friends who are, watch for a photo weekend this spring. If you are a photographer looking for a new lab consider giving Full Color a call. They are the best.