Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Arkansas State Convention

Today I spoke with Mike Colon, one of the premiere wedding photographers in the country. He resides in Newport Beach, California. He has agreed to speak at our Arkansas Professional Photographers Convention in Little Rock. The convention will be this coming July at The Doubletree Hotel and Convention Center. I am on the board of our association and this year I am in charge of arranging all of the talent. I have also talked with one of my favorite photographers John Bamber from Chattanooga ,TN, as well as one of my best friends Kristian Andersen , who owns KA+A, a branding and design firm in Indianapolis. This convention is shaping up to be one of our best. If you are a photographer in our state or region check out the info at arkansasppa.com . You won't want to miss it!