Monday, November 12, 2007

These Are Days to Remember

I love photographing High School Seniors. Seniors are one of my favorite subjects because they are always up for something new and different. I honestly feel like I'm getting to play and just have fun when I'm photographing a senior session. I have a special place in my heart for high school students because of twenty plus years of working with YoungLife. I know a lot of you think I'm only twenty-three "HA HA", but I am, in fact, old enough to have done something for twenty years. Anyway, high school is such a pivotal time in a person's life. I feel like high school and college were truly my formative years and that anything was possible. I love being around young people who are full of so much hope and promise. I hope seniors will always be a big part of our business. Check out a few of the seniors I have photographed in the last couple of weeks.