Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Barb at Garvin Gardens

I wanted to post a few images from a wedding Barbara shot last weekend. Her wedding was at Garvin Gardens in Hot Springs, which is a beautiful place for a wedding. Barbara really has a great eye for capturing the important moments on a bride's special day. It's a great joy for me to have such talented photographers as Barbara and Brooke on staff. It's wonderful to know that when I am already booked, instead of just telling brides that I can't photograph their wedding, I can send someone like Barb or Brooke to capture their big day. One thing I encourage every bride to consider, is the role your wedding photographer plays in the wedding day. When looking at photographers you should not only consider the quality of their work, but also the personality of the photographer as well. In many cases we are still friends with the bride and groom from weddings I photographed ten years ago. I hired Barb and Brooke not just for their skill when it comes to photography but also for their character and personalities as well. Check out this beautiful slideshow of the Mannis wedding.