Saturday, June 30, 2007

California Here We Come


We just returned from an incredible trip to California. On June 16th we photographed a wedding in Sequoia National Park. We had never been there before, and I must say it was impressive. My family, along with my mom went along, and we had a blast! After three days at the park and a wedding, we drove to Palo Alto to visit the Reed family, friends from home. They were kind enough to set up several portrait sessions for me. We enjoyed Palo Alto and ate way to well! Next, we moved on to Carmel, where one of my best friends Kristian got married a few years ago. I missed the wedding because we were expecting our second daughter. It was really great to see what I had missed back then. We loved Carmel. All around it was a great working vacation.
"Carmel by the Sea"